Welcome to the March 2021 blog for Rusty's Garage! With Spring approaching and Spring Break almost upon us, it's time people plan road trips out of state for the week.
But we'd argue that Texas has a lot of charm, and consider that there are many great places to visit on your Spring Break. Take a look at this video from C. T. Bauer College of Business for some great getaway ideas for your Texas Spring Break!
Here are notes on all the spots covered in the video:
- Marfa - North of Big Bend, the Marfa lights are famous. Be sure to check out the Prada Marfa sculpture!
- Dinosaur Valley State Park - Just West of Glen Rose, a state nature park. Come marvel at dinosaur footprints!
- Texas Chainsaw House - In Kingsland, the house of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre film is now a restaurant you can tour!
- Cadillac Ranch - This art installation is a monolithic exhibit of half-buried classic Cadillacs and invites you to make your own mark with spray paint.
- Bartlett - An almost abandoned town!
- Pedernales Falls State Park - In the Hill Country, a park with biking trails, swimming areas, and stunning views.
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch - An African safari experience right in Texas!
We hope you are looking after your car as you begin planning road trips. A qualified mechanic can make sure you are safe for a long-distance voyage with just a brief inspection. Rusty's Garage in Spring, Texas, is proud to be your garage. We're located at 25143 Melda Road, Building B, in Spring, TX, 77380. We're open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Please schedule an appointment with us today!